Floyd Rose Rail Tail Tremolo is a full contact, dive-only tremolo designed to retrofit existing Strat-style 6-point tremolo with no modifications to the guitar; a design merging the feel and reliability of a hardtail bridge with the flexibility of a tremolo system.
Computer designed and precision-machined, the Rail Tail achieves performance without compromising comfort or feel while offering a stunning modern look rooted in its vintage predecessors. Its unique features allow for adjustability to fit a variety of guitar bodies and for an easy DIY installation.
The Rail Tail tremolo plate rotates around a precision rail that is mounted directly to the guitar body. The plate cradles the entire rail with precision, as if they were one unit improving sound quality and tuning stability. This union also creates a greater breakpoint, which allows open strings to maintain pitch when bending another, much like a hardtail. The Rail Tail Narrow accommodates an E to E string spacing of 2 1/16”. The Rail Tail Wide accommodates an E to E string spacing of 2 7/32”.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”