Music Nomad Equipment Care Octopus 8 ‘n 1 Tech Tool is perfect for adjusting output jacks, control pots, tuning machine bushings and screws.
It features both Phillips and slotted blade screwdriver heads with our reversible shaft design. The Octopus is engineered for the most popular hex wrench sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/2” and 7/16”. Remove the screwdriver tip and use the 1/2” narrow profile hex wrench for tightening sunken pots and Tele cups. The hex wrenches are made with strong ballistic nylon that can handle any job without scratching Small in size but big in results, the 6”/15cm overall length is a must have for every guitar case. The Octopus (MN227) retails between $12.99 and $14.99.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup