GHS Strings have introduced their new Pure Nickel Mandolin strings for both the traditional and modern musician.
The new strings from GHS deliver a warm, vintage sound with a superior, long lasting tone, and feature custom gauges that create a comfortable feel across the player’s fingers and fretboard.
In the 1950s and 1960s, pure nickel stings were readily available, but string manufacturers quickly started to explore new metal mixes when the cost of nickel increased. The new strings from GHS offer a nickel renaissance for players looking for an authentic tone on vintage mandolins.
The new Pure Nickel Mandolin strings are available in two gauge sets, from 010 1/2-039 to 011-041.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Avid Announces Release of New Book