Capitalizing on Pat Quilter’s patented technology, the Aviator Gold series delivers even more deep-end to the distortion, reduced noise floor, quieter reverb circuit, and thicker baffle to reinforce even the lightest neo speakers without vibration. Using a modular approach, the guitarist can build a system that is expandable from small gigs all the way to the big stage.
The Aviator Gold Series comes in the following versions: 8 Inch combo: featuring a high power pro audio grade driver to deliver shocking power from a tiny package; 2”x10” open back combo: featuring dual Celestion G10 Vintage drivers; 1”x12” open back combo: Featuring a Celestion Classic Lead 80; Head version; Extension speakers: featuring Celestion Classic Lead 80 or G10 Vintage drivers.
All Aviator Gold amplifiers ship with a durable ballistic nylon cover.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar