Capitalizing on Pat Quilter’s patented technology, the Aviator Gold series delivers even more deep-end to the distortion, reduced noise floor, quieter reverb circuit, and thicker baffle to reinforce even the lightest neo speakers without vibration. Using a modular approach, the guitarist can build a system that is expandable from small gigs all the way to the big stage.
The Aviator Gold Series comes in the following versions: 8 Inch combo: featuring a high power pro audio grade driver to deliver shocking power from a tiny package; 2”x10” open back combo: featuring dual Celestion G10 Vintage drivers; 1”x12” open back combo: Featuring a Celestion Classic Lead 80; Head version; Extension speakers: featuring Celestion Classic Lead 80 or G10 Vintage drivers.
All Aviator Gold amplifiers ship with a durable ballistic nylon cover.
You may enjoy...
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund