HARMAN’s JBL Professional introduced the JBL EON618S, an 18-inch, 1000W powered subwoofer that is durable, supports true low-frequency extension, and can be controlled wirelessly.
The JBL EON618S is designed to meet the demands of today’s working musicians and sound providers in the areas of flexibility, portability, and ease of use.
While the JBL EON618S weighs in at 78 pounds, it delivers a range of robust new features and capabilities. The JBL EON618S’s maximum SPL output is 134 dB, with a frequency range of 3Hz – 150Hz ( -10 dB) and a frequency response of 42.5Hz – 150Hz ( -3 dB). DSP parameters, including presets for EON600, EON200 and other manufacturers’ full-range loudspeakers, can be controlled via a Bluetooth app for iOS and Android. Selectable crossover presets are available through the EON Connect app. The JBL EON618S is tuned for optimal performance with the JBL EON610, JBL EON612 and JBL EON615 full-range systems.
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars