Weighing in at under 15 pounds (6.6 kg), the Excursion Series EXM 70 uses two high quality long excursion 5‐inch woofers and a studio monitor quality soft dome tweeter to deliver quality full range tone from as small a footprint as physically possible.
The integrated three channel 70‐watt passively cooled amplifier allows direct connection of instruments, media players or microphones to the system without an additional external mixer. Individual volume and tone controls for each input channel, and a master digital effect processor ensure the EXM 70 is ready for any solo or duo performance.
Two EXM 70’s can be linked with a single XLR microphone for true stereo operation, effectively doubling the number of inputs and output power for larger events and increased audience coverage.
Yorkville EXM 70 Ultra Compact Portable PA U.S.MSRP: $510.00 USD (Canada $519.00 CDN).
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund