Fishman’s Loudbox Mini Mahogany produces 60 watts of clean acoustic power and has two channels featuring Fishman’s preamp and tone control designs. The amp also features digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel.
The Loudbox Artist Mahogany features 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power and includes two flexible mic/instrument input channels with Fishman’s accurate 3-band EQ, precise feedback-fighting controls and a new dual digital effects section.
The Loudbox Performer Mahogany produces 180 watts of clear, bi-amplified acoustic sound with two flexible mic/instrument input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources. Each channel includes Fishman 3-band EQ feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter controls, and a new dual digital effects section with Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race