Phaeton Flugelhorns are now available in four finishes: Silver Plate, Rose Brass Lacquer, Matte Black Onyx, and Gloss Black Onyx. All models have the same mechanical specs and come standard in an oversized wood case covered in Classic Tweed fabric with solid brass hardware. All models are outfitted with18K Gold top/bottom caps and finger buttons. The Rose Brass model is priced at $1,785, the Matte Black and Gloss Black models are priced at $1,885, and the Silver Plate model is priced at $1.985.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race