JodyJazz introduced their new Power Ring Ligature. The self-locking CNC machined taper touches on three points only; the left and right side of the reed and on top of the mouthpiece. There are no moving or added parts, designed to increase the efficiency of vibration.
The first Power Ring Ligature models to be launched have been designed specifically for the Jody- Jazz DV, DV CHI and DV NY series of saxophone mouthpieces.
They are individually CNC machined from virgin brass at the Jody- Jazz factory in Savannah, GA. Their standard finish is 24kt gold, the Tenor model is also available in sterling silver finish. JodyJazz Power Ring Ligature comes with a deluxe pouch and has an MSRP of $59.95.
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario