JodyJazz introduced their new Power Ring Ligature. The self-locking CNC machined taper touches on three points only; the left and right side of the reed and on top of the mouthpiece. There are no moving or added parts, designed to increase the efficiency of vibration.
The first Power Ring Ligature models to be launched have been designed specifically for the Jody- Jazz DV, DV CHI and DV NY series of saxophone mouthpieces.
They are individually CNC machined from virgin brass at the Jody- Jazz factory in Savannah, GA. Their standard finish is 24kt gold, the Tenor model is also available in sterling silver finish. JodyJazz Power Ring Ligature comes with a deluxe pouch and has an MSRP of $59.95.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar