Yamaha Corporation of America announced the launch of the YX-230 xylophone, a step-up mallet percussion instrument that is ideal for beginning percussionists.
Measuring 45.5” long in a compact, simple design, this 3-octave (C-to-C range) tabletop student xylophone is intended for 5th-7th graders who often use rented “student kits” before progressing to tabletop xylophones in middle school. The new xylophone’s professionally tuned padauk wood bars provide quality of sound and the post, which is made of resin, will not bend and dampen bar resonance or cause unwanted noise. The YX-230 comes complete with a cover that protects the instrument from dust and scratches, as well as a pair of ME- 103 mallets. The YGS-70 stand and PCS-YX230 soft case are sold separately.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar