Yamaha Corporation of America announced the launch of the YX-230 xylophone, a step-up mallet percussion instrument that is ideal for beginning percussionists.
Measuring 45.5” long in a compact, simple design, this 3-octave (C-to-C range) tabletop student xylophone is intended for 5th-7th graders who often use rented “student kits” before progressing to tabletop xylophones in middle school. The new xylophone’s professionally tuned padauk wood bars provide quality of sound and the post, which is made of resin, will not bend and dampen bar resonance or cause unwanted noise. The YX-230 comes complete with a cover that protects the instrument from dust and scratches, as well as a pair of ME- 103 mallets. The YGS-70 stand and PCS-YX230 soft case are sold separately.
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars