S.E. Shires has incorporated the best aspects of prized vintage horns with modern centering and intonation.
This new line of commercial model trumpets feature the broadest bell taper which produces a wide variety of tone colors throughout the range of the instrument. And narrow bracing contributes to the instrument’s response and ease of attack. Additionally, various bore options and extra lightweight bell creates a very responsive horn with a large projecting sound. The three models include a .454 medium bore BH trumpet, a .462 large bore BH trumpet, and a .465 extralarge bore trumpet. Designed to be open and efficient, the sound is colorful and flexible with strong slotting in the upper register.
You may enjoy...
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund