SlimPAR Hex 3 IRC generates a broad spectrum of colors and achieves natural looking color temperatures using three 9-watt, 6-color (RGBAW+UV) LEDs. Its new, “sit-flat” housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on both sides of the unit. Control static colors and automated programs with simple point-and-shoot operation using the optional infrared remote control or create customized colors using the built-in LED display. Additional control options include DMX, master/slave and sound-active mode. The unit fits inside TRUSST® totems and built-in dimming curves allow for smooth LED fading.
You may enjoy...
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar