Yamaha introduces the Free Floating Lug Bridge™ (FFLB™) Multi Tenor Mounting System from Randall May International (RMI) for use on marching multi toms. The FFLB was designed to be installed without drilling into the drum’s shell by.
The RMI FFLB System now comes standard on all Yamaha 8300 Series multi-toms (MSRP: $1,946 to $3,358), including carrier, stand and case.
Booth # 100, Elite3,
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College