Alesis Strike electronic drum kit family features all-new drum and cymbal design. The drums have larger dual-hoop pads with adjustable Alesis Mesh heads with their patented multi-sensor, multi-contact Enhanced Articulation System.
Strike’s premium Hybrid Birch wood shell drums come in standard acoustic drum sizes (8-10-12- 14”). The new 3-zone Strike 16” ride cymbal, 14” crash, and 12” movable hi-hat cymbals are fully covered with a new thick rubber. The cymbals offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a hammered look. The all-new Strike Performance Module has a sound library with 100 custom kits made from over 1600 instruments. The module has onboard sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. With this editor you can assemble your own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit, and then transfer it onto the module via USB. The Strike Module also includes a 4.3- inch color LED screen, which displays all the player’s settings and choices at a quick glance.
The Strike and Strike Pro kits will be available late winter/early spring 2017. U.S. pricing is $1699 and $2299 respectively
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars