D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads launches UV1, a brand-new series of drumheads that includes a newly patented UV-cured coating.
Designed for durability and versatility, the UV1 also features a new 10mil film known for its warmer tonal characteristics while being more resistant to stretching and denting. Combined with Evans Level 360 Technology™, and debuting a new logo, the UV1 is versatile and durable. The UV1 series ranges from sizes 10-16" -14” heads will be available in stores August and September. The rest of the sizes will ship in October.
You may enjoy...
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College