D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads launches UV1, a brand-new series of drumheads that includes a newly patented UV-cured coating.
Designed for durability and versatility, the UV1 also features a new 10mil film known for its warmer tonal characteristics while being more resistant to stretching and denting. Combined with Evans Level 360 Technology™, and debuting a new logo, the UV1 is versatile and durable. The UV1 series ranges from sizes 10-16" -14” heads will be available in stores August and September. The rest of the sizes will ship in October.
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September