Vic Firth’s Cajon Bru-llet marries elements of a brush and a mallet to translate both slap and bass tones to the cajon.
It is made with a Hickory shaft and includes medium-stiff plastic bristles and a1 1⁄2”mallet head made from XLPE foam. The VKB4 (Cajon) is a spherical foam rubber head designed to produce a warm, full bass tone.
Booth # 3040
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario