Vic Firth’s Cajon Bru-llet marries elements of a brush and a mallet to translate both slap and bass tones to the cajon.
It is made with a Hickory shaft and includes medium-stiff plastic bristles and a1 1⁄2”mallet head made from XLPE foam. The VKB4 (Cajon) is a spherical foam rubber head designed to produce a warm, full bass tone.
Booth # 3040
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar