The Avedis Zildjian Company expands the L80 range to include four individual add-on low-volume cymbals.
The additions are a 20” ride; 10” splash; 16” crash and 18” crash ride. They are designed to integrate into an existing L80 cymbal set, or they can be used as stacker cymbals or even as HiHat components. They are ideal for practice rooms, drum lesson rooms, low volume gigs or any other situation where reduced volumes are required.
You may enjoy...
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- GHS Launches New Line of Shirts
- Shure Named One of 2016’s ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’