The Avedis Zildjian Company announced three new drumstick models including two new Artist Series sticks reflecting the musical requirements of Josh Dun and Thomas Pridgen, and the 9 Gauge stick, an extension of the popular Gauge series.
The Josh Dun Artist Series stick features a beefed up 5A shaft with extra length for more reach and effortless velocity. Its medium taper keeps everything in balance and the oval tip creates a surface area ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals. On this red stick is a reproduction of Josh’s signature and Twenty One Pilots’ Skeleton Clique “Alien Josh” logo.
The Thomas Pridgen Artist Series stick is bold and aggressive by design. Its extra length combined with a short taper pushes more weight to the front of the stick, allowing the diameter to stay in the sweet spot between the 5A and 5B. A large oval tip translates all that power into fat sound on the drums and plenty of volume from the cymbals. This natural color stick features Thomas’ cartoon character logo.
The new 9 Gauge stick provides a center point to Zildjian’s popular Gauge series. Clocking in at .563 , the 9 Gauge sits in an ideal comfort zone for most drummers and is an extremely well-balanced stick, capable of producing an exceptional cymbal sound.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Professional to Debut New Fixtures at Prolight + Sound
- Sennheiser Recognizes TMP-Pro as Distributor of the Year
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates