Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses a guitar’s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds. This nextgeneration BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing is realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP. It’s " designed to work well with both clean and distorted guitar tones and bass guitar, and is ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics.
The pedal works in three different sound modes for wide range of tonal adjustment with simple control, with both mono or stereo output Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real-time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds. Retail price: $259.50 www.bossus.com
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition