Yamaha’s new three-quarter size APXT2 guitar is designed for travel, practice, busking, and even gigging.
The new model includes Yamaha’s proprietary Acoustic Resonance Transducer (A.R.T.) System68 pickup system with built-in tuner, Spruce top, Meranti back and sides, Mahogany neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. It also comes with a sturdy, padded gig bag.
The System68 A. R. T. includes a one-way active preamp and transducer contact pickup system that features mid-boost EQ for tone shaping and a precision chromatic tuner. The transducer system delivers a natural acoustic tone by dampening excessive vibration from the soundboard while picking up small resonances to achieve ideal sensitivity and outstanding dynamic balance. Retail price: $315.
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup