Launching January 2017, Fender introduces its new, American-made flagship series of electric guitars and basses: American Professional.
With new pickups, neck profiles, colors, and two new models—the Jazzmaster® and Jaguar® guitars— the American Professional series combines Fender's longstanding history of quality, handmade craftsmanship and industry innovation. Built for professional players, the series is comprised of contemporary versions of classic Fender designs paired with modern playability. American Professional Series instruments are available in a variety of ash and alder body styles, including newly designed Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Jazzmaster®, Jaguar®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® models. Price Range: $1,399.99-$1,599.99
Booth# 300E, 304
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar