Launching January 2017, Fender introduces its new, American-made flagship series of electric guitars and basses: American Professional.
With new pickups, neck profiles, colors, and two new models—the Jazzmaster® and Jaguar® guitars— the American Professional series combines Fender's longstanding history of quality, handmade craftsmanship and industry innovation. Built for professional players, the series is comprised of contemporary versions of classic Fender designs paired with modern playability. American Professional Series instruments are available in a variety of ash and alder body styles, including newly designed Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Jazzmaster®, Jaguar®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® models. Price Range: $1,399.99-$1,599.99
Booth# 300E, 304
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund