An expansion of the Fender Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2 Parlor NE, All-Mahogany, Natural combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument.
The new model features an open-pore mahogany top with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of the player. Other features include scalloped “X”-bracing, all-solid mahogany back and sides and a fast-playing “C”-shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. The durable rosewood bridge and compensated bone saddle also add a rich note to the warm voice of the guitar and create accurate intonation. The model also includes stylish aesthetic touches including ebony bridge pins. The new model includes a deluxe hardshell case and humidifier and is available in Natural finish. Price: $599.99
Booth #300E, 304
You may enjoy...
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund