An expansion of the Fender Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2 Parlor NE, All-Mahogany, Natural combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument.
The new model features an open-pore mahogany top with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of the player. Other features include scalloped “X”-bracing, all-solid mahogany back and sides and a fast-playing “C”-shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. The durable rosewood bridge and compensated bone saddle also add a rich note to the warm voice of the guitar and create accurate intonation. The model also includes stylish aesthetic touches including ebony bridge pins. The new model includes a deluxe hardshell case and humidifier and is available in Natural finish. Price: $599.99
Booth #300E, 304
You may enjoy...
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser