Based on Paul Beard's original open body E-Model shape, the Beard Guitars Belle Beard body design features a secondary hand spun aluminum passive radiator cone, which is suspended on a soundpost within the body. This sympathetic cone is designed to add clarity to the guitar's sonic range.
The Copper Mountain line takes an innovative approach to resonator construction. The composite back is designed to increase volume and projection, and produces a rich tone. The Finnish birch laminate top and solid maple neck with ebony fretboards are available in four distinctive mountainburst satin finishes. This line features Paul Beard's triple-spun Legend Cone™, Original #14™ Spider, and Bass reflex baffle.
In both models a Fishman Nashville series pickup is included.
Booth # 1408
You may enjoy...
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser