Based on Paul Beard's original open body E-Model shape, the Beard Guitars Belle Beard body design features a secondary hand spun aluminum passive radiator cone, which is suspended on a soundpost within the body. This sympathetic cone is designed to add clarity to the guitar's sonic range.
The Copper Mountain line takes an innovative approach to resonator construction. The composite back is designed to increase volume and projection, and produces a rich tone. The Finnish birch laminate top and solid maple neck with ebony fretboards are available in four distinctive mountainburst satin finishes. This line features Paul Beard's triple-spun Legend Cone™, Original #14™ Spider, and Bass reflex baffle.
In both models a Fishman Nashville series pickup is included.
Booth # 1408
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars