Cort Guitars and British luthiers Manson Guitar Works announced a new collaboration for 2017, the Cort/Manson Classic TC.
It is based upon the Manson MA Classic profile but completely revamped with hardware, custom pickups, and body woods to offer a refined style and voice that lovers of classic guitar sounds will immediately recognize.
The new guitar incorporates a sleek satin-finish maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, a solid ashwood body, and a traditional headstock layout with a cylindrical style stringtree for accurate behind the nut techniques. Manson’s team have designed an all-new pickup set that offers a traditional vintage neck model combined with a bright, yet punchy, bridge single coil. Together they offer classic tones with added bite and player response dynamics. Price: $699
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup