Korg microKORG-S starts with the legendary sound, layout and feature set of the original the microKORG and adds a 2.1 speaker system with power that far exceeds its size, 64 all-new sounds (bank A) alongside the original 128 classic sounds (banks B and C) plus 64 user locations(bank D). In addition, the front panel features a new white panel and maple wood ends.
microKORG-S offers all of the original microKORG's functionality, including the ease of selecting a program of a desired musical genre via it’s famous ‘Big Knob’. A four-bandvocoder with an included miniature microphone, arpeggiator, five easy-edit knobs, and optional battery operation are all part of the package.
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario