Korg microKORG-S starts with the legendary sound, layout and feature set of the original the microKORG and adds a 2.1 speaker system with power that far exceeds its size, 64 all-new sounds (bank A) alongside the original 128 classic sounds (banks B and C) plus 64 user locations(bank D). In addition, the front panel features a new white panel and maple wood ends.
microKORG-S offers all of the original microKORG's functionality, including the ease of selecting a program of a desired musical genre via it’s famous ‘Big Knob’. A four-bandvocoder with an included miniature microphone, arpeggiator, five easy-edit knobs, and optional battery operation are all part of the package.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar