Korg volca kick starts with a true-analog oscillator and offers drive and MS-20 resonator circuits to shape sounds that can be played and sequenced chromatically.
The filter of the MS-20 self-oscillates when resonance is increased to the maximum, and this is used to produce powerful kick sounds ranging from solid kick drums to crisp kick basses with complex overtones. volca kick’s16-step sequencer now has a new Touch FX feature,which provides one-touch sequencer variations and time divisions for even more live performance potential.The pattern chain function lets users connect multiple sequence patterns for successive playback, making it possible to construct large-scale developments of 32, 64, or even 256 steps by joining up to 16 sequences.
Available for $159.99.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar