Retail Truths: The Unconventional Wisdom of Retailing and 50 Ideas to Train Your Sales Staff in 15 Minutes a Day is a collection of more than 400 street-smart lessons on retailing that Chip Averwater has gathered from his own experience in business, as well as from his mentors and retailer friends.
Averwater is chairman of Amro Music Stores in Memphis, TN, one of the largest musical instrument retailers in the US. He is a third-generation retailer and has spent nearly four decades building his own stores and working with other retailers on theirs. To encourage store owners to share this book and other materials with their managers and staff, quantity discounts are available. Retail price: $19.95 www.halleonard.com
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”