eMedia Music Corp. has begun shipping classroom license and lab pack versions of its eMedia Guitar Method, eMedia Bass Method, eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method, and eMedia Singing Method software.
The classroom license covers IP use for presentations and academic-level support. Price: $199.95.
The lab packs are designed for a school music lab with a small to medium number of computers. Guitar and Bass Method pricing is: 5 computers, $199.95; 10 computers, $399.95; 20 computers, $749.95
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method and eMedia Singing Method feature enhanced performance assessment and their pricing is: 5 computers, $299.95; 10 computers, $499.95; 20 computers, $849.95.
You may enjoy...
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- MONO Launches Direct Dealer Program in U.S.
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates