Hal Leonard released the Wynton Marsalis Omnibook, featuring 35 of his most popular tunes transcribed exactly from his recorded solos for all B-flat instruments, with solo analysis sections and a complete discography.
The Omnibooks are collections that feature note-for-note transcriptions for all instrumentalists and are spiral-bound for easy usability. They also include chord symbols and metronome markings.
The Wynton Marsalis edition includes: “Au Privave,” “Black Bottom Stomp,” “Caravan,” “Cherokee (Indian Love Song),” “Donna Lee,” “Embraceable You,” “Free to Be,” “Honeysuckle Rose,” “In Walked Bud,” “Johnny Come Lately,” “La Vie En Rose,” “Loose Duck,” “My Funny Valentine,” “Rubber Bottom,” “Stardust,” “A Train, a Banjo, and a Chicken Wing,” “Union Pacific Big Boy,” “When It’s Sleepy Time Down South,” “You Don’t Hear No Drums,” and more. Retailers interested in more information can contact the Hal Leonard E-Z Order Line at 1-800-554- 0626. Price: $19.99.
You may enjoy...
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ