Hal Leonard Jake Shimabukuro Teaches Ukulele Lessons features Jake introducing notes, chords, songs, and playing techniques.
The book includes instruction, transcriptions, and a full-length online video featuring Jake teaching and demonstrating all the skills and techniques from the book. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows players to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
The book with online audio and video retails for $19.99.
Hal Leonard booth #5720
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Professional to Debut New Fixtures at Prolight + Sound
- Sennheiser Recognizes TMP-Pro as Distributor of the Year
- MONO Launches Direct Dealer Program in U.S.
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates