Korg introduces two new clip-on tuners at Winter NAMM, the Sledgehammer and the Sledgehammer Pro. These tuners bring advanced new design, operation, and functionality to the clip-on tuner world.
"Both products further cement Korg's position as the leader in tuners," said Brian Piccolo, brand manager for Korg products. "The Sledgehammer line is a great addtion to the variety of products we offer, catering to the diverse needs of guitarists everywhere and at every level."
The Sledgehammer and the Sledgehammer Pro (aimed at the professional musician) both feature a clip that is optimized for attachment to the guitar or bass and provides greater holding power, calibration function that supports all concert pitches and an energy-saving auto power-0ff function. In addition, both are durable and have a stylish design.
The Sledgehammer also has a color VA liquid crystal display for visibility, modes for guitar and bass, flat and capo settings, and conernient functionality, including a memory back up option and an "over-winding warning function. The Pro has even more accurate tuning with the ultra-high precision of +/-0.1 cent, a high-contrast 3-D visual display and three meter display modes (regular, strobe, and half-strobe).
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race