Two new custom fitted Gator Cases models are designed to securely hold Yamaha’s LS9-16 and LS9-32 channel boards. These cases feature heavy-duty plywood construction and a laminated PVC exterior. Specialized EVA foam padding lines the interior. Included is the unique doghouse design that helps secure the mixer inside and provides easy cable routing and full rear access while in the case.
The break-away lids are lined with foam and each case includes Gator’s signature red recessed twist latches, spring loaded handles, and commercial grade plated hardware. Retail price: $719.99 (LS9-16), $879.99 (YAMLS9-32).
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Avid Announces Release of New Book