Equipped with newly developed XY stereo microphones, Yamaha’s new PR7 captures high-resolution stereo recordings and offers practice functions such as an onboard tuner and metronome. It comes with 2GB of internal memory (with the ability to expand the capacity with micro SD/SDHC memory cards) and features long battery life, mic line inputs for microphones or instruments, 24bit/96kHz recording and a built-in speaker.
The PR7 is equipped with a dedicated overdubbing button, which allows for the instant addition of solo sections and harmonies over an existing track. Marker editing lets users insert up to 36 index markers in audio files either during recordings or playback.The PR7 also features five optimized presets tailored to a variety of applications and environments. In addition, the PR7 comes with Steinberg’s WaveLab LE audio editing and mastering software that provides 2-track audio editing with high-end EQ and dynamics processing. Retail price: $249.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race