The PreSonus® FaderPort™ 8 Mix Production Controller connects via USB 2.0 to provide precise tactile control over a DAW’s mix and automation functions, including complete transport control.
With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, users can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes, and control track levels.
The Session Navigator is designed to provide easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want to see; and more.
You may enjoy...
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar