The PreSonus® FaderPort™ 8 Mix Production Controller connects via USB 2.0 to provide precise tactile control over a DAW’s mix and automation functions, including complete transport control.
With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, users can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes, and control track levels.
The Session Navigator is designed to provide easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want to see; and more.
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys