The Luke Audio Y56 is a large diaphragm, tube condenser, "bottle" microphone with three distinctly voiced, interchangeable, hand-built capsules.
Three hand-built capsules included with every mic:
* LA-1 - 34mm, 6 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Bright, airy, open
* LA-4 - 34mm, 6 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Full bodied, rounded, warm
* LA-6 - 32mm, 1 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Punchy, mid focused, articulate
Booth # 6324
You may enjoy...
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund