The Luke Audio Y56 is a large diaphragm, tube condenser, "bottle" microphone with three distinctly voiced, interchangeable, hand-built capsules.
Three hand-built capsules included with every mic:
* LA-1 - 34mm, 6 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Bright, airy, open
* LA-4 - 34mm, 6 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Full bodied, rounded, warm
* LA-6 - 32mm, 1 micron, platinum sputtered, capsule: Punchy, mid focused, articulate
Booth # 6324
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar